Repair Corrupt Outlook Express DBX File
This Outlook Express is an efficient and cost-effective software to repair corrupt or damaged .dbx files. Inappropriate usage of Outlook Express, unexpected system shutdown, virus attacks, header corruption in .dbx files are some of the major reasons making .dbx files inaccessible. Outlook Express users face the following errors when trying to attempt corrupt or damaged file.
- MSIMN caused an exception C0000006h in module Directdb.dll. The message could not be sent. There is not enough Disk space.
- Unknown error has occurred. Protocol: SMTP Port: 0 Secure: No [SSL] Error: 0x800c0131.
- MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Msoe.dll.
- MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Msoe.dll at address.
- Outlook Express could not be started. It may not be installed correctly. Make sure that your disk is not full or that you are not out of memory. Contact Microsoft support for further assistance. (0x800c012e).
- Outlook Express could not be started because Msoe.dll could not be initialized. Outlook Express may not be installed correctly.
Software to Repair DBX files is integrated with strong and effectual recovery engine which efficiently repairs .dbx file and recovers emails from it. The recovered emails constitute of emails which have been either accidentally deleted or becomes inaccessible due to corruption. Outlook Express Repair software displays the list of recovered email messages which then can be saved to newly created .dbx or .eml file to access with Outlook Express.
An important feature of the software is the recovery of deleted emails which are displayed in 'red' color so that the user can easily recognize them. Emails which are permanently deleted from the outlook express account are successfully recovered with Outlook Express Repair software. Supported versions include email recovery from .DBX files created with Outlook Express 5.0/6.0 and above.
While performing the email recovery process, all the components of email messages are easily recovered by the software including email data, email properties (to, from, bcc, cc, subjects), attachments, email formatting. Recovered email data ( i.e.body of message) email properties can be viewed before saving to either .eml or .dbx files. Previewing recovered emails helps to identify whether the email properties are associated with the actual email message or not.
Intuitive Graphical User Interface of the software provides three useful saving options to simplify the saving process of recovered mails. These are:
- Save All
- Save All but deleted
- Save All but existing
Download Repair DBX tool - Outlook Express Tool
Free software Demo version is available for our users in order to get acquainted with Outlook Express Repair software features and functions before make a actual purchase. Following are the steps to perform repair .dbx files with the an Outlook Express:
- Click the Download button and save the Outlook Express Setup.exe at the desired location of your hard drive. After saving, run the setup to install the software.
- Once installed, run the software and select your corrupt .dbx file.
- Scan and repair the corrupt .dbx file and view the emails recovered and analyze the accuracy of email data along with its components. To save your recovered emails, purchase the full version of the Outlook Express: Repair DBX Software Tool.